07 January 2010

Discriminately Similar


I have made a few changes; some noticeable, some not so much.  This heralds a redirect in approach for not only my blog but more importantly for my life.  Here one may still find the same focus on family and relationships, only now newly expanded to include the application of these and other biblical principles as related to our country and its doctrine, our culture and its ideology, and our faith.  Stay tuned in, as I host discussions on basic constitutional "interpretation" and application, cultural devolution, the "religion" of sex, and how we can find our place within all these as Christians who strive to honor God in word, deed, and thought.  These are just a few of the subjects we will explore, bringing them to an intersection at the foot of the cross.  Many of you have seen the motivation for this on my Facebook wall.  This is a continuation of those discussions in a forum that is a bit more tolerant of wordy answers. I hope you all will be as excited to discuss these topics as I am.  All posts will be pushed to Facebook but I urge you to post comments here as I have made provisions for all comments to be seen within the main page and accompanying each parent post.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment