17 June 2008

This week's providence

It's the start of a new week. May God's blessings and love reign in my life and that of my family.

We started out this week with Father's day, about which my God-given helper had some very undeserved things to say about me. I love you my darling and long for all of you each day. I fill the days with meager substitutes trying to dull the days hoping 15 months might blur together into one day where I find myself on the other side of a field opposite you counting the mere seconds before I hold you again.

Much by God's provision, and if all goes well (there is your fail-safe honey) we will see the end of this week in our new home. One that is ours! Where we can paint walls, change floors, reorganize, and the like without permision or fear of reprisal or penalty. It's been a long time coming but the light at the end of the tunnel is brighter than ever now. Sandy and her mother have packed more than half the house already. What a bunch of packing Ninjas.



The end of this week will see you, Sandy, living in God's blessed home, prepared specifically for us. All of us. Each of us. Perserver in faith and know that our God will give you strength and see you through this to the end.



Phillipians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me



Psalms 23:6

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

5 comments:

  1. Justin, you and your family continue to be in our thoughts and our prayers. May God protect you!

    Kate and Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunk & I are so proud of you & S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. House is awesome Sexy Man. Just awesome. Wish you were here to see it...
    love you tons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally read Sandys blog, but just wanted to say that you have a great blog as well!

    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Justin,
    just wanted to say thank you for hearing Greg and I hope praying for him and us. I know that it is hard for him to ask for help or to seek any freindship, yet I know he need it desperatley. I thank God for placing you and Sandy in our lives during this season.
    Blessings to you and Praying that God keeps you all safe.

    ReplyDelete